The Canadian media is giving a lot of attention to the Tea Party movement and the mid-term elections in the US in early November, but very little of this coverage sheds much light on what’s really happening south of the border.
For alternative analysis, check out these views from the US:
- this Against the Current editorial
- Paul Street’s “Reflections on the Big Hope Chill”
- Bruce Dixon’s article in Black Agenda Report
- Cindy Sheehan’s article on the myth of the two-party system
- this editorial about the Tea Party from socialistworker.org